To our loyal clients,
As we continue to work together to get through this unknown and difficult time, all of us at Impact Physical Therapy of Hillsboro and Banks want to keep you updated regarding our procedures to prevent COVID-19.
Yes, We’re Open
We are considered an essential industry according to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. For some of you, physical therapy is necessary at this time to help alleviate pain and get you back to a healthy, active lifestyle.
What We’re Doing to Keep You Safe
We are following the Centers for Disease and Control (CDC) guidelines in order to keep you and our staff as safe and healthy as possible. This includes:
- Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces such as door handles, light switches, countertops, etc.
- Disinfecting equipment after each use.
- We have removed our chocolates, pens, magazines, and flavored water.
- Asking patients to wash their hands/use alcohol-based hand sanitizer as soon as entering the clinic.
- Encouraging clients and requiring staff members to stay home if they are feeling sick.
- As a client, you have the option of receiving physical therapy via Telehealth. For more information, please contact our clinic or reach out to your therapist.
If you, or any close family members, have any of the following symptoms, please call our clinic and we are happy to reschedule your physical therapy appointment(s).
- Shortness of breath
Please call our clinic for any other questions and/or concerns you may have. If you do not feel comfortable coming into the clinic at this time, we understand. We will be here for you when you are ready to come back.
The Team at Impact Physical Therapy of Hillsboro and Banks